My 55g recovered from bga a bit more than a month ago after a harsh battle. Now green water came. It's been two weeks and at first I thought it was a bacterial bloom and it was going to be gone, but now I realize it's green water. The tank is still some what visible, but I can't see the other side of my tank very well. I'm not sure if the cause is from my old sponge and bio rings which were recently cleaned with aquarium water, from all the dead snails I have in my tank, or something with my water chemistry. I've been researching and everyone says water changes and blackouts don't work, only UV. I also saw that some people wait it out, but I've also seen people that had it for a two months and it didn't go away. I really don't want to spend 40 bucks on a UV. Is there any other way I could get rid of it?