The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ok, so I'm no sure if this is the right thread, but I didn't really see anything else that would fit so since it has to do with my regulator I put it in equipment. Now to the problem......

http://greenleafaquariums.com/co2-regulators/paintball-co2-regulator.html
Picture of my regulator, it's for paintball tanks

Ever since I got my regulator which was around six months ago, it almost immediately stopped putting out anymore co2 than a bubble or two per second. When I very first plugged it in the worked great and I could have it at less than a 1 bps, or over 50 bps, whatever I wanted. But about a few days after, like I said, the most it will put out is a 1-2 bubbles per second. Adjusting it does almost nothing, it pretty much just stays at a steady rate of 1 bps no matter how much you adjust it. And when I adjust it if I move it in certain spots I can hear what sounds like an air leakage and I'm almost positive it has something to do with it(I didn't discover this though until just recently when I started using it again).

[moderator note- removed vendor review]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.