The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have decided to do another grō soil tabs RAOK offer.

Please read this entire post before responding.

grō soil tab 1/2-pack

This is an RAOK for 1/2-pack (9 pieces) grō soil tabs. With the recommended 3" X 3" spacing this many pieces will treat the substrate in an aquarium approximately 12" X 12".

The grō soil tabs function like a thin topsoil underlayer, but they are very easy to add to almost any tank, whether it's a new setup or an established planted setup filled with water.

This RAOK is first-come, first-served offer and not a drawing. As a courtesy, please make sure that you will have the time and space to use the grō soil tabs in your aquarium

I have five of these grō soil tab 1/2-packs available for RAOK. I can ship them to any US destination with a $6 shipping reimbursement to cover the USPS Priority postage.

Cheers!

hydrophyte

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
I can't believe nobody claimed this yet. This is by far the best root tab for growing crypts. I use these on all my nurii plants and they grow wild!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
453 Posts
I already got mine paid for this morning...wish I could get 2 or 3 half packs to do most of my tank with

·
Registered
254 Posts
I agree, these root tabs are great all around, and this is a generous way to try them out.

Seadon, ripariumsupply.com is the retail store.

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
He sells these so hopefully you purchase some in the future. My crypts really do love them....it's little round soil/clay discs that you put in the vicinity of the plant.

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Folks! Thanks so much for your interest. Unless somebody cancels I think these RAOK 1/2 packs are all spoken for. I'll post again if more become available.

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi folks! Thanks again so much for your interest in these. As far as I can see all of the RAOK packs have shipped out. Please let me know if you have any questions about shipping for yours.

Because of the response for the first round I have decided to make six more of the RAOK 1/2 packs available.

If you might have sent me a later inquiry about the RAOK last week and if you are still interested I can make sure that you get one of these. Just send me a PM.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts