The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
grō soil tab Add Topsoil to Your Established Tank!

This is an RAOK for the grō soil tab 18-pack. This is a first-come, first-served offer with no silly rules, except that respondents should be people who have not tried grō soil tabs in their tanks before. I have two 18-packs available and I'll send one your way with $6 shipping reimbursement.

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
+1 for these gro soil tabs. They work great!
Hey I'm glad you liked yours Unikorn. Do you have any pictures of your plants nourished with the gro soil tabs? Did you notice any improvements in growth and/or color?

One of the respondents had to decline this offer, so I guess there is one more of these available. I'm still waiting to hear back from two other people as well.

·
Registered
57 Posts
if there's a package left over, i would like to try some! i have this hygro sunset that does not seem to want to grow. it keeps... i dont know what the word is but melting? it would grow just a little and then theleaves on the bottom die out. I've put osmocote plus and flourish root tabs below it and it doesnt work. let me know! thanks for the RAOK!

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks again for your interest folks.

wahhshoang and ekimf I believe that I sent you both PMs. Let me know if you have nay other questions.

Have a great weekend everybody!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts