The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
grō soil tab 1/2-pack

This is an RAOK for 1/2-pack (9 pieces) grō soil tabs. With the recommended 3" X 3" spacing this many pieces will treat the substrate in an aquarium approximately 12" X 12".

The grō soil tabs function like a thin topsoil underlayer, but they are very easy to add to almost any tank, whether it's a new setup or an established planted setup filled with water.

There are no silly rules for this RAOK, except that recipients should be people who have never used the grō soil tabs or grō humate before. As a courtesy, please make sure that you will have the time and space to use the grō soil tabs in your aquarium

I have six of these grō soil tab 1/2-packs available for RAOK. I can ship them to any US destination with a $5.75 shipping reimbursement.

Cheers!

hydrophyte

·
Registered
343 Posts
Dry tabs are 1 area of aquarium keeping that I'm completely clueless about. These work better with any particular plants better than others? I have some Amazon swords that would want there guys. :proud:

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dry tabs are 1 area of aquarium keeping that I'm completely clueless about. These work better with any particular plants better than others? I have some Amazon swords that would want there guys. :proud:
The gro soil tabs work in a more or less similar fashion as other fert root tabs, except that they also contain clay particles and humic acid. So they should also help to make nutrients more available in the substrate rooting area.

The gro soil tabs will work especially well with plants that are apparently "heavy root feeders", such as swordplants, crypts, and lotus. Your Amazon swords would probably respond well to them.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I'm in!

Hi I would love to try these out! I have a tank with lots of crypts and a few swords! Sounds like I could use some of these tabs!:icon_bigg

·
Registered
714 Posts
Hello

I see this awesome offer, it definitely interests me. I have a 55 with only PFS in it and many stems and root feeders. I have never used this product before, but I did have dirted tanks at one time or another.

I would love a chance to try them out. I can use them on one side of the tank and make comparisons to the other side since I have so much space to work with. I have many crypts and swords along with stems in my set up.

·
ღ Miss ShrimpTastic! ஐ...
2,606 Posts
grō soil tab 1/2-pack

This is an RAOK for 1/2-pack (9 pieces) grō soil tabs. With the recommended 3" X 3" spacing this many pieces will treat the substrate in an aquarium approximately 12" X 12".

The grō soil tabs function like a thin topsoil underlayer, but they are very easy to add to almost any tank, whether it's a new setup or an established planted setup filled with water.

There are no silly rules for this RAOK, except that recipients should be people who have never used the grō soil tabs or grō humate before. As a courtesy, please make sure that you will have the time and space to use the grō soil tabs in your aquarium

I have six of these grō soil tab 1/2-packs available for RAOK. I can ship them to any US destination with a $5.75 shipping reimbursement.

Cheers!

hydrophyte

Great RAOK! Are these safe for shrimp tanks by any chance? ;)

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey Hydro, wondering if my pack was ever sent out from last time?
I believe that we are caught up with that. Thanks again for your interest in that previous RAOK.

Great RAOK! Are these safe for shrimp tanks by any chance? ;)
I believe they are, Neo!!
Yep, when used as directed the gro soil tabs are fish-safe and shrimp-safe.

The last of these shipped out last night and this morning. Thanks again for your interest folks!

·
Registered
521 Posts
I just got my Gro-Soil tabs in the mail today! Thanks again for the ROAK! I will be putting these guys in during my next water change on Thursday. I can't wait to see how they help my plants grow!

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I just got my Gro-Soil tabs in the mail today! Thanks again for the ROAK! I will be putting these guys in during my next water change on Thursday. I can't wait to see how they help my plants grow!
I got mine RAOK tabs today! Thanks again for the generous offer! I can't want to put them under my Staurogyne repens and Cryptocoryne wendtii! I think they will really like them!
Hey thanks again for your interest. I hope that your plants will like them. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts