The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
grō soil tab 1/2-pack

This is an RAOK for 1/2-pack (9 pieces) grō soil tabs. With the recommended 3" X 3" spacing this many pieces will treat the substrate in an aquarium approximately 12" X 12".

Plants lo-o-o-o-o-ve the grō soil tabs.

There are no silly rules for this RAOK, except that recipients should be people who have never used the grō soil tabs before. As a courtesy, please make sure that you will have the time and space to use the grō soil tabs in your aquarium

I have six of these grō soil tab 1/2-packs available for RAOK. I can ship them to any destination with a $6 shipping reimbursement.

Cheers!

hydrophyte

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll take one! Awesome RAOK. I've always wanted to try fert tabs but I guess I just never got around to it. Just send me a PM if I'm eligible. Thanks!

-Matt
I sent you a PM.

how do you use these though? Just stick them to the substrate?
Yep, just bury them in the bottom and keep covered with at least 1" of substrate. Here is the back sticky-label with instructions...

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have one question actually....these don't have metals that would harm shrimp, do they? Either way, I am game.
The gro soil tabs do not contain ingredients that would be expected to add significant amounts of copper or other heavy metals that might harm shrimp.

The gro soil tabs do have extra iron, which is important for effective root fertilization.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts