The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
grō humate tab 1/2-pack

This is an RAOK for 1/2-pack (9 pieces) grō humate tabs, a unique aquarium substrate conditioner. With the recommended 3" X 3" spacing this many pieces will treat the substrate in an aquarium approximately 12" X 12".

The grō humate tab is a new concept! The grō humate tab infuses the planted substrate underlayer with artist clay and natural humic acid sources. The clay particles sequester nutrient ions from the aquarium water, while humic acid is well-known for its beneficial properties in making nutrients more available for plant roots.

Use the grō humate tab to turn your inert sand or gravel substrate into a bio-active plant growing bed!

There are no silly rules for this RAOK, except that recipients should be people who have never used the grō humate tabs or grō soil tabs before. As a courtesy, please make sure that you will have the time and space to use the grō humate tabs in your aquarium

I have six of these grō humate tab 1/2-packs available for RAOK. I can ship them to any destination with a $6 shipping reimbursement.

Cheers!

hydrophyte

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have the gro humate instructions up as a Web image, but here are the instructions for the gro soil tabs.

The recommended application is basically the same for both kinds of gro tabs. Just bury them on an approximate 3" X 3" grid--exact spacing is not critical--and keep covered with at least 1" of substrate.

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess that there are three of these left now. I'm waiting to hear back with confirmation from a couple of people. If you PMd once already and I wrote back please let me know about shipping these out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts