The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any advice? From surface reading it seems that these guys can flourish in a toilet bowl so I was wondering how easy they really are? I needed a good filler for a corner of my tank that was lacking plants and it has worked out perfect. I'm currently low tech no CO2 and pretty basic lighting. Christmas is going to bring me a better light set up soon enough.

What are unhealthy signs for these guys?

I've also read that these guys can be good floater plants. Mine are currently in the substrate but is one approach better than another?

BTW, the Wisteria is on the far left.

Attachments

·
Registered
861 Posts
I can tell you from my experience everything you said is right, this stuff is HARD to kill. I've taken a single leaf and planted it just to see what happens and next thing you know I've got a full plant out of it lol. As far as unhealthy signs, this stuff grows well for me doing nothing for it so I can't answer that lol. As a floater it has taken up the entire top 2 inches of my tank it does great as a floater. It won't be long and it should be up to the top of your tank, if you ever find a piece that has broken off just push it in the substrate and you'll have more :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.