The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a need of a ton of pellia.:help: Need as much as I can get to make a wall in a 75. I prefer dwarf pellia,but will take both. pm me or post in this thread please. I pay by paypal. Will want to see pics of portion size before buying.
Need this to get these plants here by saturday if possible. Will be doing a major rescape that day.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I have a need of a ton of pellia.:help: Need as much as I can get to make a wall in a 75. I prefer dwarf pellia,but will take both. pm me or post in this thread please. I pay by paypal. Will want to see pics of portion size before buying.
Need this to get these plants here by saturday if possible. Will be doing a major rescape that day.
That would be about $2,000 worth of Mini Pellia. You're going to have a hard time even finding anyone with enough to do a 10 gallon wall of it.

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BOZ--How can I forget you. LOL I will let you know when the time comes. Might be a way off as I like to build population to large numbers before selling off.

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I did see that. Thanks for the heads up. I am the pending sale for the pellia. Am waiting for poster to see how much they have to sell, and put a price on it. I really hope it will be what I need to finish the wall. I have lots of pellia myself but no-where near the amount I need for this project. Would be nice to be offered some mini pellia for purchase as that was what I really wanted. However I can't even find portions any bigger then a quarter, and that I have to import with no way of reaching me by weekend. I guess I will have to settle for the regular stuff:icon_frow

1 - 14 of 14 Posts