The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sooo. I pulled some moss out of my shrimp tanks and its been sitting around so... here we go! If you message me before 9:30pm eastern standard time asking for the R.A.O.K. you will lose your chance to win! Muhahaha

Round 2. Winner of this R.A.O.K. will be the first to message me at or after 9:30pm eastern standard time on Thursday.

What do you get?

Golfball of Subwassertang
Couple golfballs of mixed mosses? Whatever I pull out.
Ball of fissidens
Maybe a little pellia since I'm putting together another r.a.o.k.
Maybe other stuff, depends on what I'm in the mood to throw in your bag.

Shipping on this is going to be via small flat rate box because its only mosses. This means shipping for the box will be $6.50

If you send payment by Friday night, I can ship Saturday!
Again, NO PMS regarding the r.a.o.k.

-Gordon

·
ღ Miss ShrimpTastic! ஐ...
2,606 Posts
Gordon! So we meet again on here. Lol. I wanted to ask you something in regards to the RAOK rule. It appears to me that not everyone's laptop, computer, clock, etc., are all at the same time. Like my laptop time for instance is like 10 milliseconds off the eastern pacific time clock I find online, so should one just base it off their own time and just wish its on time or you could guide us to a link where you would base your time off with? :flick:

Good luck everyone!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The winner of the Moss R.A.O.K was Joe Kidwell of Chuckey Tennessee!

BOOYAAAAA Bye bye to my moss and hello to empty tanks!

I'm thinking about getting a big ol' group of dwarf cories. Hmmmm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.