The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've started to collect crypts, and currently have 6 tanks dedicated to them, both emersed and submersed. I wanted to share some photos, and will be including some starting tomorrow. Below is a list of the crypts in my collection. I am always interested and willing to trade for crypts I do not have in my possession!

Green
Tropica
Mi'Oya
Brown
Balansae
Pontderiifolia
Lutea
Green Gecko
Walkeri
Petchii
Undulata
Retrospiralis
Albida
Parva
Lucens
Nurii
Ciliata
Pygmaea
Albida
Griffith

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sure I can take photos of the pygmae, albida and griffith. Griffith came to me pretty beat up but the rhizome is rebounding back. Albida and pygmae are acclimating nicely.

Just got some tonkinses and more albida in from another group order I joined in on. Still have to pick them up from my contact.

Sold my nicest petchii but I think I have some stock shots I took.

No bullosa and no hudorio. I'm trying to keep expand my collection though. Spent almost my entire hobby fund this month on new additions. I've seen some pretty amazing looking crypts which are located in China. I really want to shoot over to Asia on a collection trip. Anyone want to sponsor me? :^p lol

Still looking for great striations/patterns.
I'm getting to the point where I want to get rid of my rotala/ludwigia/syg tanks and go crypt crazy.

-Gordon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.