The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
You can try Discount Tropical Fish. There address is
561 W. La Habra Blvd. La Habra CA 90631 (Phone#562-691-2037

There is also Tongs on whittier they have large tanks. Im not sure what the going price is on these are but ive seen this size tanks at those places before.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have you tried Atlantic Tropical Aquarium? http://www.atafish.com/

They are in your area. They post some great prices, but I've never been there. I'm planning on checking them out though. I'm in need of an acrylic tank. :)
Yeah I went to them, they sell all-glass aquarium for $199 (48x24x24). Is that a good price. The stand however is 399 though. I may build my own stand... we'll see.

·
Registered
57 Posts
watch out for ATA store. saw a lot of bad reviews from other sites. They advertised a lot of collection but not in the store. I myself purchased 48x24x24 which is 120 gal, not 90 gal. and leaked and cracked in 1 year use. NO Brand on that tank. Did not come with glass cover. Don't bother to come back.

There is a lot of good store. Tong in Fountain Valley, OC Aquatic from Huntington Beach, Eye Candy in Stanton.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.