The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I have a 20 lb. That i just hydro tested 5 months ago and that is full. I really need to go with a 10 lb. or 5 lb. So send me a PM and we can work something out. Tank only though cause I still need the regulator.

Im looking fore one any one have one full, half, empty
whatever you got. im looking for one larger than 5lbs

·
Registered
77 Posts
i have a full 30#, but we can't ship can we?? I live in Michigan. What do you suggest??

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea i dont think so maybe by ground but IDK
Zid and I are working on a deal

send me a PM with more info like price and condition and ill ask a friend of mine who might be interested

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I have a 20 lb. That i just hydro tested 5 months ago and that is full. I really need to go with a 10 lb. or 5 lb. So send me a PM and we can work something out. Tank only though cause I still need the regulator.
Sorry to butt in but couldn't help it... :)

Is this an aluminum cylinder? If so I'm interested (that's the tank I've been looking!)... Let me know in case the deal with C2C fall through...

·
Registered
273 Posts
Sounds like you found what you need. I will most likely be driving down to OC for Christmas, if you still need a tank I'll probably have one for you. It's not shiny new aluminum or anything but when you swap it at a refill location they usually give you a nice looking tank - just found that out today when I swapped. Good luck

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.