The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I'm thinking about looking into some led's for my 125g planted tank I have Fluval t5ho quad on the tank my better half got them for me he meant well.Even with screen under them it's still too much light. I was looking at Dustin's led's has anyone use these light's or what are some good led's to get good plant growth. Thanks for any help you can give me.

·
Registered
13,081 Posts
I was looking at Dustin's led's has anyone use these light's or what are some good led's to get good plant growth. Thanks for any help you can give me.
You would need 2..
and since there is ZERO output info..not in any recommended group I know of..;)

This is a better fit:
DSunY 72" Programmable LED Aquarium Light Fresh Water Aquarium LED Lighting,Moon
FP-C9-2(item# )

US $279.99
FW-C9-2(item# ) wireless controller version

the catch..shipped and serviced from China.. but it will run circles around Dustins light..
;)

"slightly" underpowered for that big of a tank but seems more on the line of what you want.
good thing is panels can be added, so doing high tech/high light would still run you "just" $500. only catch would be "if" you doubled the panel count ( 2 panels, 2 rows) you would want to switch optics from 120 to 90.. not hard nor costly.

soo IF you consider these, consider the future i.e get 4 panels to start but run at a way reduced output till you go high tech/CO2..

there are other choices.. but not many, at least not in the controllable set or cheaper.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.