The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I honor of this wonderfull day I am offing a nice stem plant trio for $12 shipped. Plants will be able to live in almost any tank. They come from a 75 with no co2, no ferts but fish poo,and med light. This offer is for 1 stem of 3 kinds of rare stems. All will be 4-7 inches in size.
You will get a neon green tree, a olive green bush type plant and, puffy plant that grows like a tower if planted or left floating makes hornwart look sick.:icon_cool I could post plant names but why not have a little fun with it. That"s what the hobby is about anyway right. I will label the plants for you.
You may reply here or send me a pm. Check my feedback and know you have no worries about me
This offer will only be valid TODAY and Must be paid for TODAY
Always open to a trade so if you have something to trade LMK.
My paypal addy is [email protected]
First pay first serve. Any payments after 7 people will be refunded.
Have a Great day
TOM :fish: aka ME

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
combo #2 I am offering a floater combo. 3 different floaters all rare. No duckweek or water lettuce in this box. one plant is in a avitar.Hint.
Boxes will be $12 shipped. Offer is for TODAY only.
I have to say you need a separate container for the mirco floater. Once you have it in a tank you will not be able to remove it easily. It will grow in a tank just fine if you want to use it that way.

I sold 1 and have 2 left.

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Combo #3 This is a fish RAOK of sorts. Fish are fry and of micro size fish. Once again box is $12 shipped. You get 12 fry with a EASY and fast growing stem in the bag with fish. These will be shipped in breather bags ONLY. Strain breeds true live arrival is a definate or money back. Normally these fish sell for $25 for 5 adult fish when you can find them.

This is SOLD

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
combo #5 crypt combo. This combo is for 3 crypt species all red. Asking $12 shipped for it. In box you will get 2 of each for a total of 6 plants. All will be labled for you.

I also have a green crypt box just like the above box just green. Specify what color you want when you reply.

Red crypt box is SOLD
Green crypt box is SOLD

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Combo #7 I am not going to say what is in this box. I will say you will say HOLYCOW when you open box. Will have flora and fauna along with hardscape (small) of interesting looks. This is the BIG box and goes for $100 shipped. live arival is assured or money back. Box will be about 2 LBS when packed. I have only 1 so if you want it act now.

This is SOLD

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.