The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Most people that get AIO end up replacing the stock lights. I replaced mine on my evolve 4. The led clip on light now is attached to my breeding box. Like Kathyy said the light temperature might be a little high but if you don't mind them it should work for low to medium light plants. Check out the par data they published: http://innovative-marine.com/skkye-light/par-graph/clamp-par-page.pdf

CO2 can be added to the system at any time. I have seen them added to the inside of the tank on the back wall or added into the AIO filter chamber in the back. I am tempted to add some CO2 to my AIO but the plants have been growing fine.

I like the Innovative Marine one you posted. It looks really nice, but I bet it comes with the price tag to match. If I were to do an AIO again I would either build my own or get a glass one. What I have noticed on the Innovative Marine one is that the filter media area seems a bit small (Could be their dedicated heater area) and the return pump area is huge. I would like to see a bigger filter media area.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts