The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello (Long time, no see, all my planted tank people!),

I'm closing out a storage unit today and I have some very last minute aquarium tanks to give away. There was no time to plan for this and give proper advanced notice, sorry. If nobody claims it, it will go straight to the dump (unfortunately). I apologize in advance for the crappy pictures, as I was not the one taking them. (You know my standards are higher than that lol)
  • You MUST live near Redwood City in the San Francisco Bay area;
  • You MUST have a truck or vehicle big enough to transport items;
  • You MUST come pick it up TODAY in Redwood City by 7pm local time (Would like to be a little flexible with this, but time is tight.)
I know that there are many people in the Bay Area that could make use of this stuff, so I'm giving it away.

The main large tank (90gal?) was custom made and never used. See dimensions on pics. Note: The bottom glass was DRILLED to accommodate a pipe to the sump below. It also has a hood to accommodate hanging light fixtures.

The other tanks are pretty standard off-the-shelf stuff. In the pics, what's outlined in red is what you can take.

I also have a BUNCH of random aquarium accoutrements packed away in boxes that you can consider taking. It's all relatively old stuff but was centered around high-end aquascaping. But I'm only offering this extra stuff to someone who is coming for the tanks. I don't have the bandwidth to flea-market this stuff away. Sorry.

Direct Message me if serious and I'll get you the contact info. (Wait? Can we direct message on here any more? It's been a LONG time since I was here.)

Cheers,

-Jeremy

Tank_large_with_cabinet.jpg Tank_48inches_with_stand.jpg aquarium_cabinet.jpg Small_sump_tank.jpg small_tanks.jpg

Reactions: Econde

·
Registered
53 Posts
Very tempting but I don’t have any space. If you’re up for reposting this to FB, I’m sure you’d get some hits in the local groups!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Bryson,

Thanks for the tip, but I've never been a FB member (and have no desire to be). I cringe at seeing this stuff go to the trash, but it's impossible for me take it with me. It's not a hobby that travels well, lol!

Cheers,

-Jeremy

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks so much, that will really help!

Cheers,

-Jeremy

·
Registered
53 Posts
A buddy of mine just sent you a PM, it’s already a bit late but I think they’re asking if you’d be cool leaving them curbside somewhere, they plan on swinging by tomorrow to pick it all up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A buddy of mine just sent you a PM, it’s already a bit late but I think they’re asking if you’d be cool leaving them curbside somewhere, they plan on swinging by tomorrow to pick it all up!
Perfect! Got it. Thanks Bryson!

Cheers,

-Jeremy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts