The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
25+ stems of Hygrophila polysperma 'Ceylon'. Very nice copper colored leaves and most of these trimmings are over 12 inches long. A few stems of Cabomba caroliniana. Some small trimmings of Rotala rotundifolia, Rotala indica. Appears to be algae and snail free. From my fertilized, injected, moderate highlight tank. Shipping will be USPS priority $8.10 (would not fit in the $4.05box). You know your weather and mine is cold. Add $2 for heat pack if you want it. PayPal gladly accepted.

·
Banned
582 Posts
LOL I know. Can't wait to get the plants! I'm setting up another 30 gallon long.

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Wow, no one said thank you. Thanks for offering this very generous RAOK sfcallen!:icon_mrgr :proud:
RAOK grabbing is crazy! I'm sure there was much thanks in the PMs!:icon_bigg

Ahh Sooner or later I'm gonna need to buy a few 100 stems... That won't be fun... But after I'm done with them I'm probably going to RAOK them so that will be fun!

-Andrew

·
Registered
889 Posts
RAOK grabbing is crazy! I'm sure there was much thanks in the PMs!:icon_bigg

Ahh Sooner or later I'm gonna need to buy a few 100 stems... That won't be fun... But after I'm done with them I'm probably going to RAOK them so that will be fun!

-Andrew
That's true, but I guess I just like to publically thank the seller or ROAKer lol

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Your welcome to all. I have been trimming out about 25-30 stems every 3-4 days. Been sending to friends and family. They seem all seem to have enough:icon_bigg . I will be putting some more up soon.

·
Banned
582 Posts
I was suddenly surprised by a visitor. I always thank the ones that I get an RAOK from or who present me with a great deal.

I made sure he was thanked.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts