The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here it is lots of E. Vesuvius at a bargain price. Two packages available.

It's pretty simple. I had several mother plants that started to throw out runners. Then I started EI dosing and upped the Co2. What you see is the result. OK, I got lazy and the plants took over.

Hey, they looked happy but they have to go. My loss is your gain. That's a 12" ruler in the pic, so you know the size of the plants. You get it for $15 shipped priority.

Non credit card payment only or you can credit card if you want to pickup the extra fee.

I'll even throw in a surprise or two just for Thanksgiving. I am not responsible for weather related demise of plants, though I pack well and it shouldn't be an issue.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've never shipped to Canada.

I think there's an issue about live plants and things and unfortunately I would have to ask for more postage.

Are you close to the border? Can ship to someone in USA and you can pickup.

·
Fresh Fish Freak
24,403 Posts
Nice Lexapro ruler... I have the whole desk set actually, except I left my ruler behind at my last job in Texas! Is it for sale? LOL

Random comment, so actually, just a free bump. :D

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice Lexapro ruler... I have the whole desk set actually, except I left my ruler behind at my last job in Texas! Is it for sale? LOL

Random comment, so actually, just a free bump. :D
Actually they've become collector's item! I have to steal pens from my bank now but I still have a whole stash of post it notes. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.