The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have about 4-5 side shoots of Persicaria Kawagoeanum. You can have it if you come pick it up around queens college after 7pm. It has to be claimed in 2 days, I can't let it float on top. Might have some other plants added as I trim and replant, small though but you can grow them out. No shipping, pls dont ask.

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
i just bought 2 stems on friday. these are seriously beautiful plants! Don't pass this up! I had to get it from ADA in NJ...
Ssay what? You bought? Didn't you get that sp. from me....Bloody red in my tank.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Had to buy the orange stems.... They we calling!!! You should come with us to that store one day. Your stem is much thicker and longer. I was able to cut and replant already. Turns blood red when breaking the surface

·
Registered
557 Posts
Sorry for hijacking, Ryu :D

The leaves start pink and turn orange. I bought it as P.Kawagoeanum Orange, but given the somewhat crinkled state of the leaves, I wonder if it might be a deficiency?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.