Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I ♥ BBA!
12,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$2.50 a stem plus $6 shipping.

I can throw in poly K,
a stem or two of Pogostemon stellatus broadleaf that needs TLC due to shading or Marselia sp. (perhaps minuta, but I'm not sure) upon request.

I got a great stem of this from Rich815 awhile back (twice due to loosing one - thanks Rich! :biggrin:).

I now have seven beautiful stems about six inches tall and am willing to part with [strike] 3 [/strike] all them to you guys.

Here is an actual picture of the hygro:

Now for the fine print: I have snails, ramshorn and pond and a little bit of GSA. Also, mind your weather, this is a hardy stem, but no plant ships well in extreme temperatures. I will ship on [strike]Monday[/strike] Tuesday.

·
I ♥ BBA!
12,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have two more stems of the balsamica if anyone is interested. I have decided to get rid of this beautiful plant and start a new collection due to the fact it gets quite large, seven stems take up almost 1/2 of my 55 gallon for instance. Only thing is, I want to ship tomorrow so payment must be made tonight. $11 shipped. I am asking this much as it will take a larger box.

·
I ♥ BBA!
12,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Open for trades. I am looking for any type of rotala or interesting stem plant. This is a hardy plant.
Took the other day:

Older picture, but gives you an idea:

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.