The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Big bunch of stems, everything that you see pictured below.

Hygrophila difformis, Hygrophila polysperma 'Rosanervig', Hygrophila polysperma 'Ceylon', Ludwigia repens, and Cabomba caroliniana. Plus others not listed.

I have snails and shrimp in the tanks these came from, MTS, ramhorn, pond snails, none of which eat my plants. So, you may get snails also if you do not treat these plants before putting them in your tank. Everything you see pictured for $12 shipped priority mail. Well packaged. I do not have any heat packs and won't have any until next week, so be mindful of your weather. I gladly accept any and all forms of payment, Paypal, money orders, cash, first born, stocks, bonds, gold coins, etc....

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
first born
:eek: This is why you should always read documents carefully;) !

I have most of these plants and they are great! This is a wonderful package at a great price, congratulations to the person who gets this one:proud:

·
Registered
517 Posts
i would like this to start off my real first planted tank. you think it'll be ok in a 5.5gal?

i'd also like alot of different snails, especially mts and pond snails, if that's ok :)

pm me with details plz

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Storm_Rider, I would love to sell this package to you, but I think these plants would be mighty big for 5.5 gal. They try to grow out of the top of my 75 gal. I could be wrong. Someone else chime in. If you want them they are yours. just post up if you still want them.

·
Registered
517 Posts
i dont mind if they grow tall, only if they grow wide but i doubt that's a problem. unless someone has something serious to say about putting them in a 5.5gal, i definately want it. just let me know how you wanna be paid :) thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts