The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys. As we plan on focusing heavily on planted side of this hobby, we're looking for some part time help this up and coming season with long term full-time employment a possibility. Starting hours ranging from 20-30 hrs/week. Pay based on knowledge/experience. You may send me a PM if interested. I will leave our website below for you too. Resumes can be sent to [email protected]. Thanks!

http://goldenaquarium.net/Golden_Aquarium/Home.html

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Very nice website, I'll be sure to visit when I'm in the City.

Just a thought here, NOT everyone that keeps fish is 20 something with perfect eyes. YA think Ya could make that fonts at least maybe a size bigger?..Just sayin'

Seriously, a lot of my 50+ friends pull up a site that's hard to read and move on to one we can.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Very nice website, I'll be sure to visit when I'm in the City.

Just a thought here, NOT everyone that keeps fish is 20 something with perfect eyes. YA think Ya could make that fonts at least maybe a size bigger?..Just sayin'

Seriously, a lot of my 50+ friends pull up a site that's hard to read and move on to one we can.
Lol, I hear where you're coming from, but you always have the option to zoom in on webpages. Either hold Ctrl and scroll the mouse wheel up a couple of times, or depending on the operating system, there is usually a zoom setting on the bottom right.

Back to Golden - Great place. I wish I could work there, or any cool LFS...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.