The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!
Ive come to the conclusion that I need a co2 system for my 36 gallon tank. I contacted pacific fish store in Manhattan and explained my system to them and they have a set up that will work. It will cost me about 250 if it looks good Ill buy it. lol the only problem is I have no idea what to look for. I did reserch on this store and all the reviews were very positive and I know when I was there a few weeks ago and wanted to buy plants they actually told me no when I picked out a few plants unlike the store I normally go to they always said sure that will work. So Im hoping they will guide me in the right direction. Wish me luck and I will post pix if I do buy it.
patrick:alien:

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kevmo911
yeah he had a system there a few weeks ago with cartridges and told me he thought the cylinder would be better so this one has a cylinder. I just want to make sure I can turn it off at night because my ph is always around 6.4.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.