The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Life caught up with me and I have no time for my tank anymore. Work, gym, and my newly constructed pond have made it hard to keep up with EI fertilization, water changes, and all that good stuff.

I am keeping my acrylic tank and stand for future use but everything else needs to go.

First, my regulator. Sad to see this it go but I don't have much of a choice.

This regulator was constructed by fellow forum member OVT.

It is a Dual Stage Matheson 3280 with an Ideal 52-1-12 needle valve, Burkert 6011-A solenoid with LED on off indicator, and a jbj style bubble counter.

The JBJ bubble counter has a surface Crack but is still holding up fine. No leaks or anything. The bubble counter is currently filled with olive oil to avoid it becoming empty over time.

I'm willing to let it go for $225.

Nezt, a 10lb co2 tank from airgas. Just filled a month ago so you'll be getting plenty of gas in it still.

$75. If you get the regulator, I'll give you both for $275.

Next is my Buildmyled 10,000K freshwater planted fixture with full spectrum lighting. It's a magnificent fixture and brings out the color of all plants and fish. It's 30" long and includes a manual dimmer switch to lower the brightness.

At 100%, it is a HIGH LIGHT fixture. 60% would be medium and lower would he low light. This allows flexibility with your tank.

Check the website for additional details.

$175

Last but not least, a seraflore medium in-line co2 reactor. Works perfectly fine and uses 5/8“ connectors.

$20

I apologize for the sideways pictures.

Send me a PM. If you simply reply to a thread, I will not see it. I am very busy and can't check this thread often.

For fastest communication,

Text me @ 925-321-5973

Thanks!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 ACTIVE using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Everything is sold but the lights!

·
Carpe Diem
7,563 Posts
Blah man :(
Hopefully, this is just a short bump in the road.

v3

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll get back into it one day. I just have no time right now. My tank was just turning into a mess.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts