The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Java Moss - can easily fill/overwhelmed a 10 gallon tank
$5

Dwarf Sagittaria - around 20-30pcs (at least)
$5

Java Ferns - all kinds of sizes
$10

Bonus other plants (rotala etc, don't worry - I don't keep duckweed)

*All plants/moss might come with red cherry shrimps passengers

Red Cherry Shrimps - around 20-30 (at least, I haven't check them lately but I had hundreds of them before)
$15

Shipping & Handling is $5 (USPS Priority Mail) for plants
Slightly more (around $7) for the shrimps (USPS Priority box with foam)

Driftwood - the good ones (look like roots of mangrove)
Big & small - $5-$10 each, will try to take picture w/ measurements if there's enough interest
Some are dry & ready to go, while others are wet (with tons of Java Fern growing on them)
-Not sure how much is shipping for these

1x Hagen CO2 ladder (I think it's hagen?)
$5

1x Hagen CO2 kit (ladder + small tube/canister)
$10

20 gallon All-glass - good condition
$15

50 gallon Seaclear Plexi (complete with wet&dry on the back) + top + pump
$85

I still have one 55g with eheim filter & all, if I could find homes for my beloved fish, I'll also sell them

5 Adult True Siamensis (algae eater)
10 Danio Zebra
5 Fancy Guppies
other fish I can't remember at the moment
FREE (local pickup or pay for shipping - help me on this since I never ship any fish)
If you're local and willing to take good care of my free fish/shrimps/plants - I'll give you free 10gallon tank, filter, aerator, pump, fish food, etc..etc

my location is north bay area (CA)
I take any payment from paypal, cash, to store giftcards (bestbuy, target, etc), a bucket of Popeye Chicken/KFC is welcomed too
contact me at [email protected]

I'm basically offering somebody (local, hopefully) to take over all of this - I had a hard time trying to find them in the beginning of my hobby days, so hopefully someone new at the hobby would be able to take advantage of this

My collection is not rare or expensive plants - they're average, very basic & easy growing plants, but I still think they deserve a better home than my trash can

Thanks for looking
I think this is one of the best forum still!

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
ill take any driftwood that would like make a big cave. a wood that would go high and bend over the whole tank

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow, I'm overwhelmed...

I'll post pics of driftwoods & measurements soon.
Right now, I'm going through my PM & emails -
some of you even offered more than what I had asked, but I'll try to honor the order of PM/email arrival. Really appreciated tho

·
Registered
786 Posts
sorry to hear you're leaving the hobby! You may want to check out the SFAS, they're having their MegaAuction this weekend, also check out the SFBAAPS forum they have a lot of members in the north SF area. Hopefully, you'll find great homes for your fish!

·
Registered
286 Posts
tried to leave a message but ur inbox is FULL! lol. i cant use the ladder cuz its too big for my tank. i deleted my previous post!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts