The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a little late getting out. Just telling everyone in the area that they should definetly stop by The Aquarium At Rt 4. I'm slowly setting up a 90 gal. and I've been there several times in the past few weeks. Mike couldn't have ben more helpful. He answered a bunch of my questions, told me what I should and should not buy. The store is clean and well stocked. If he doesn't have something you want, he'll try and get it for you. And his prices are good too.
Nice to know there's still some good guys out there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
mike knows his stuff ,he is one of three people in the business/hobby that you can learn from that actually gives you the correct information and is not out to just sell you what you don't really need . IF you want to start up an african chilid tank mike will be more then happy to help you not to mention all the outright better then picture book perfect african chilids rt 4 has thanks to mike . just bring your latin to english translation book with you cause mike will give you the latin names of the fish. i tell him all the time english man .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.