The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Colts will hammer the Bears...sorry to say...GO Peyton!!!!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Now will Peyton choke in the big game like so many claim he will?

Will he make one more step toward being called one of the greatest to ever play the game?

Will Burks ever get his damn tank fully set up?

Stay tuned.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
sorry to say bear fans, but peyton, addai, and the colts' defense will slaughter the bears. GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
You should hear the people on the radio. They are calling Tom Brady an "average" quarterback now because he lost to the Colts.

LOL! Grossman is average, Brady is hall of fame material. These same people probably hailed Brady as a god after the Pats won a Super Bowl.

Front runners.

·
Registered
766 Posts
SOOO very, very happy not to have to watch the Patriots win another Super Bowl. If it can't be the Picksburgh Stillers, at least it won't be the Patriots.

Bears have a chance, but a very, very, very slim one.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
The GF and I have "forgiven" Payton for attending UT (he probably didn't know better)...still despise Gross Rexman and his Gator roots so we're pulling for the Colts.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Bandwagon fans. Peyton deserves it and he better win, but real fans never root for anybody besides their own team.

GO EAGLES.

·
Registered
477 Posts
SOOO very, very happy not to have to watch the Patriots win another Super Bowl. If it can't be the Picksburgh Stillers, at least it won't be the Patriots.

Bears have a chance, but a very, very, very slim one.
I agree whole heartedly. GO STEELERS!! :thumbsup: Oh yeah, and the new coach!

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Now will Peyton choke in the big game like so many claim he will?

Will he make one more step toward being called one of the greatest to ever play the game?

Will Burks ever get his damn tank fully set up?

Stay tuned.
LOL, The Patriots screwed up big time...

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think you're right Fish_Newb, I could have sworn the Patriots had us after that awful first half, I honestly almost stopped watching! It was a very exciting game.

SO! Does anyone have any fun plans for Superbowl Sunday?

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
My plans involve chicken wings, beer, and friends. What else do you really need on Superbowl Sunday ?
a fistfight...lol Kidding

1 - 20 of 24 Posts