The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fresh glosso trimmings, just cut a few minutes ago. You can see the amount you get here. Very healthy, no algae or snails. You can definitely start a small carpet with this, though it might take a trimming or two to fill it up. Most contain 3 nodes (sets of leaves), but some have 2 or 4. $8 + $6.50 priority shipping.

I'm calling these "mini" crypt parva due to their size. As you can see, next to my glosso, they are small--much smaller than usual. And this is not a temporary thing; for many months, in two tanks (high and low tech), they have stayed small like this. They still throw out new leaves. They are a bit fragile and susceptible to algae. Here below is a picture of what "normal" C. parva looks like, according to google. Notice also how much less defined the lobes in mine are. So I'm calling it mini because it is definitely different, but I'm just not sure. I have more than what's here, about a dozen small rhizomes. $8 + $6.50 priority shipping

I received this with some other plants I ordered a while ago. I believe it is Hemianthus micranthinoides, but I'm not sure. It looks like it could make a good carpeting plant. I'm not sure why the older leaves are darker. WYSIWYG $3 + $6.50 priority shipping

Approx 29 lbs of Black, mixed flourite and eco-complete; used: $30 shipped.
Enough for ~2" of substrate in a 20 Long. I will keep it wet, so it *might* still have bacteria. You might want to rinse that, though, as there's lots of mulm/crap/leftover root tabs. Not sure if rinsing it would effect bacteria. I used a 7kg bag of black flourite and a most of a 20lb of eco-complete.

Very blue ramshorn snails. I will let 30 go for $15 shipped. Find one of my previous sales thread for more info.

I will ship plants together for one shipping charge.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts