The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to trim all my plants, but instead decided to remove half my Glossostigma plantlets to make more room for my remaining plants to fill in some more. I have very healthy, algae and snail free, dense tennis ball size portion of Glosso plantlets that I will first class mail this Monday, in a padded envelope no heatpack, to the first person to PM me who meets ALL of the following qualifications;

1. lights > 3.0wpg
2. your PTrader > 0
3. not buy/sell/traded with me before.
4. you must be in the NorthEast part of USA:

I will update this post once this single portion is gone :redface:

·
Banned
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry, but for free I can only do first class, and would get to you as a defrosted mush if in the mail over 2 days.
priority mail cost alone would be over $4, while first class would only cost me $1.60 for a half pound package.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I would really like to get some for my invert tank. The only thing is that I am in California, it is warm here though. If the first class mail does not work could I pay you for priority. Please consider me if there are no other takers.

Thank you.

·
Registered
695 Posts
hmm only if i upgraded my light i only have 2 x 25 watt spiral flourescent bulbs with garbage reflectors i need to invest some money in a 1 x 36 watt ah supply kit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts