The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Within a couple weeks I plan on selling some Red Cherry shrimp fry and Fire-red fry and possibly a handful of adults. I want to cull my tank and rather than disposing of decent shrimp in an unsatisfactory manner I wanted to sell them for $.075 each.

Whoever is interested would get a mixture of Red Cherry fry, fire-red fry, and other fry that might be mixed. The juvies are various sizes from about 1/4" and up.

Until I definitely have all Fire-red shrimp (through culling) I'll be calling all of them Red cherry fry even if they aren't.

I made a mistake and mixed colonies of both the Fire-red and regular Cherries and now I want to separate them.

Right now I'm unable to ship them but in the near future I plan on shipping, but for now it would have to be pick-up.

I'm not that far from House of Tropicals.......

If interested please contact me by PM's.

Thanks,

Marty

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If anyone is curious, the shrimp at House of Tropicals is $2.95 and higher. I called about 1/2 hour ago looking for something else and while on the phone with the guy I asked about the (cherry) shrimp thats the price I was given.

He also said that they are out of stock on all shrimp until probably tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
Their shipments usually come in on Mondays. Expect to pay way more than $2.95.

If our forum wasn't down due to server transfer, I would post your request there. We have quite a few members who live up that way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.