The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are they? Try to google but all i got was cooking recipe.:(:(

I'm trying to see what group they in and how to take care for them because someone is selling them local but i don't know a single thing about it. thanks.....

·
Registered
802 Posts
I suppose if you squint at it, it kinda does look like someone poured some white glaze on top of the shrimp... OMG, now I'll never be able to look at rili shrimp again without thinking of cinnamon buns o__O' Eeeep.

All jokes aside, though, those are nice rili shrimp.

·
Registered
448 Posts
very nice very nice you know before these shrimp were first introduced I thought they were ugly but now they really grew on me. btw how much do they go for? the qualities pretty good.

·
Registered
424 Posts
chinatown-new york city
you be surprised what you can get in the alleys
Wow, can you give me directions to there? I'd love to pick some up on my next trip into the city.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Lol glaze shrimp. A LFS here was selling ghost shrimp for 5 bucks a piece under the name glass grass shrimp. Just a big ball of moss in there and all of the sudden they are worth 5bucks!

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Lol glaze shrimp. A LFS here was selling ghost shrimp for 5 bucks a piece under the name glass grass shrimp. Just a big ball of moss in there and all of the sudden they are worth 5bucks!
Ya, its funny the names they come up with. One place had 'orange bee' shrimp, which I was excited to get some 'original B's' but turns out they were orange sunkist, which have the salt water larvae stage. Petsmart had ghost shrimp for I think it was a buck or two a piece. They're 10-20cents at Big Al's. lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.