The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Looking to buy used glass inflow for nano tanks at a good price. Looking at ~13mm diameter piping or something comparable. PM with offers!

Thanks,
Ed

·
Registered
494 Posts
if you get lots of offers let me know... i can use the same size and they are 80$ on line in the us and less in china but the ones here look like they'd fit my tank better... so used sounds good... if you get extra offers...

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't gotten a single offer =(

I can't even find them on the WTS forums. The only ones I find are the outvalves. =[

·
Registered
963 Posts
You can check on ebay for some glass lily pipes. I have ordered one and it come sin a few days. I actually don't need the inflow pipe so i may be able to help you out. Mine will be going on my eheim 2213 a 12/16mm tubing.

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm a frequent customer of AFA and like their glassware but was optimistically looking for a cheaper solution XD.

puopg, thanks for the offer! Can you show me a pic when you get them?

·
Registered
518 Posts
You can make DIY pipes. Find some 13mm acrylic tubing and cut it appropriately. You can use a heat gun to bend it . People put salt inside it so you can bend it without destroying the integrity of the inner diameter. For intake you could just cut several parallel lines perpendicular to the pipe with a hacksaw

1 - 7 of 7 Posts