The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was ready to put my debit card information in at Greenleafaquariums.com when I started looking at the other nano glass diffusers...I would like to know what the better one is, or if it makes a difference.

I was at first wanting to buy this one. a pollen diffuser

but then I noticed this one... not pollen, but from the brand Dazs it looks like nicer quality but is cheaper to buy.

So, I am wondering, if it is just a matter of preference, or if one really does work better the the other... I am going to use this on a 2 gallon nano aquarium, I have a canister filter for it, but I do not want anything on the outflow line...the output is low enough as it is. :hihi:

Thanks in advanced!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Unlike plants, I'm pretty sure it's legal to order glass/ceramic diffusers from our friends in Malaysia and Hong Kong. They almost always have incredibly cheap deals on EBay, and one of the sites that used to (maybe still does) sell nano diffusers in a 3-pack is called Aquatic Magic. I would suggest checking them out to save some $$$- just remember to hold the diffuser by the stem when changing airlines or cleaning, 'cause they are very fragile.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts