1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Why not have rex do an inline reactor while he's at it? Or do you like the idea of a million bubbles floating around the tank ;)

EDIT: sorry, no I haven't used that diffuser. I had a bad experience and found that the ceramic disk required too much maintenance.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I agree a reactor would be better suited for that tank.

But I have used the 8coil diffuser with no problems and actually have one laying around that I would trade/sell

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What's the difference? I don't' have a canister filter, so don't you have to have a canister to use a reactor? My filter is an Aqua Clear 110 (500). Maybe I'm thinking of something else.

Thanks,

BTW: I'm not having Rex build me anything. I'm am following his site suggestions to make my own>

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Reactor will look cleaner with less stuff in the tank and dissolve the co2 without the millions and jillions of bubbles all over the tank.

It doesn't bother me none so I use diffusers and putting one in the path of the output of your AC will help dissolve the co2 better or even in the intake path if you choose.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Reactor will look cleaner with less stuff in the tank and dissolve the co2 without the millions and jillions of bubbles all over the tank.

It doesn't bother me none so I use diffusers and putting one in the path of the output of your AC will help dissolve the co2 better or even in the intake path if you choose.

Thanks, I'll lokk into it :proud:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.