Complete food (main food) for ornamental shrimp
Shrimp Dinner is a well-balanced daily main food for your ornamental shrimp containing all the important nutrients, vital substances and natural vitamins they need for healthy development, successful moults, growth, brilliant colours and high reproductive rates. Our special recipe and the way we manufacture our shrimp foods guarantee that your shrimp still find this food tasty even after some time in the water, it is thus completely eaten. The ingredients of Shrimp Dinner are 100% natural.
Chlorella algae, protein extracts of vegetable origin, squid, fennel, yeast extract, Asian cabbage, amino acids, algae extracts, lecithin, mustard seed
Analytical Constituents 33.1% crude protein, 2.3% crude fat, 8.3% raw fibre, 8.9% crude ash, 6.9% moisture Feeding recommendation
Pads • 1-2 x a day 1 pad per approx. 25 shrimp Gran • 1-2 x a day approx. 1 granule per shrimp
We recommend with renewed feeding to wait until the pads / granules of the previous feeding were completely eaten. Contents and their effects
• Chlorella algae The unicellular freshwater alga Chlorella vulgaris is an excellent nutrient carrier for shrimps. Even though it is costlier than Spirulina algae it has won out over the latter due to its beneficial properties. Many successful breeders have been feeding Chlorella algae for years. The following analysis shows the wide range of essential nutrients contained in these algae that shrimp need to stay vital, colorful and productive. Nutritional value Minerals and trace elements Carotenoids and chlorophyll water 3 - 5 g / 100 g potassium 1000 - 2300 mg / 100 g carotenoids 50 - 200 mg / 100 g minerals 6 - 9 g / 100 g magnesium 300 - 460 mg / 100 g lutein 70 - 120 mg / 100 g protein 45 - 55 g / 100 g calcium 250 - 600 mg / 100 g chlorophyll 2.5 - 4.5 g / 100 g carbohydrates 30 - 35 g / 100 g iron 50 - 260 mg / 100 g fibre 15 - 26 g / 100 g manganese 3 - 10 mg / 100 g fats 8 - 13 g / 100 g zinc 5 - 15 mg / 100 g calorific value 1350 - 1500 kJ / 100 g copper 1 - 3 mg / 100 g iodine < 70 µg / 100 g Vitamins (excerpt) unsaturated fatty acids (excerpt) Amino acids vitamin B12 100 - 260 µg / 100 g oleic acid 350 - 650 mg / 100 g The range of amino acids comprises all proteinogenic amino acids, including all essential amino acids vitamin K 0.3 - 0.5 mg / 100 g linoleic acid 1100 - 2300 mg / 100 g vitamin E 8 - 11 mg / 100 g alpha-linoleic acid 1550 - 3200 mg / 100 g vitamin C 10 - 30 mg / 100 g
Additional value of Chlorella algae Besides their impressive nutritional value, Chlorella algae also have further positive functional characteristics like e.g. their ability to bind toxic substances/heavy metals, which can then be excreted through the intestine easily and quickly. Especially invertebrates like our ornamental shrimps, which do not have a liver, can run into severe problems when toxic substances accumulate in their system. Chlorella algae contain chelating agents, i.e. they form complexes with toxic substances/heavy metals through adsorption, which are thus prevented from accumulating in the body.
• Squid Snails and other molluscs belong to the natural food range of shrimps in the wild. They provide a great source of vital proteins and amino acids, but first and foremost, molluscs contain glucosamine (an amino sugar). Crustaceans require this substance for the formation of their exoskeleton. We have chosen squid as a source of these essential nutrients for our shrimp food recipe.
• Fennel Fennel is globally used as vegetable, condiment or medicinal plant. Even in ancient Chinese medicine, fennel was held in high esteem. It has also proven its value as a shrimp food ingredient. Fennel contains a great amount of secondary plant substances, which have a very positive effect on shrimps.
Fennel contains the essential oils anethole and fenchone, bergapten, boron, camphor, carvon, chamazulene, citral, citronella, coumarin, eugenol, flavonoids, fumaric acid, caffeic acid, limonene, linalool, linoleic acid, myristicin, psoralene, salicylate, thymol, tocopherol, trigonelline, umbelliferone, xanthotoxin, vitamin C Fennel is also very rich in highly available minerals.
• Asian cabbage varieties For Shrimp Dinner, we only use the most favorite cabbage varieties used by Japanese shrimpkeepers and -breeders. Their content of vitamins, proteins, amino acids, minerals and secondary plant substances is far above average, which makes these cabbages so popular in Japan. They contain more vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K, more folic acid, calcium, potassium, magnesium and iron as well as more omega-3 fatty acids and fibres than other vegetables, antioxidative secondary plant substances as well as high levels of chlorophyll.
• Amino acids Amino acids are the basic components of life itself. Only 22 amino acids are necessary to form around 100,000 different proteins. Protein is one of the main components of a shrimp's body, with around 20% of the total body weight. Amino acids are necessary for the formation of proteins. They are not only used for building muscle tissue, organs, cells, for repairing tissues and so on, but they also form antibodies against bacteria and viruses. Moreover, they are a part of the enzymatic and the hormonal system, form the nucleoproteins (RNA and DNA) and transport oxygen through the body.
• Lecithin One of the substances necessary for a functioning nervous system (ganglia) is phosphatidylcholine, better known as lecithin. Lecithin belongs to the group of phospholipids, which are an important component of cell membranes, amongst others those of nerve cells. Phospholipds are not only mecessary for transporting ions through the cell membranes, but also isolate the dendrites (or nerve endings), thus making sure nerve impulses are transmitted securely. A shrimp transforms lecithin into acetylcholine, the most important neurostransmitter of the nervous system.
• Mustard seed The most important active substance contained in mustard seed is mustard oil. This oil only forms after a chemical process that takes place when the mustard seed is ground and then mixed with water. The sinalbin and the sinigrin that form during this process give mustard its keenness and have an appetising effect. These secondary plant substances also further digestion and are efficient against bacteria.
Shrimp Dinner is available in a 35g or 70g box each as Pads or Gran.
35 grams $17.95
70 grams $23.95
Shrimp Baby Food
Complete food (breeding food) for ornamental shrimp
Shrimp Baby Food is a powdered rearing food for ornamental shrimp that is rich in protein, containing zooplankton, natural vitamins, minerals and high levels of Omega 3 fatty acids, providing young shrimp with everything they need for healthy growth and delivering sufficient power and energy. The content of 300 ppm astaxanthin forms especially in red, yellow and orange shrimp, the color pigments cells from the beginning good, so they may show up in a blaze of color.
Newly hatched shrimp larvae need an ample range of different nutrients after their first molt (after hatching until the first molt they do not eat anything as they get their nutrients from their yolk sac).
Shrimp Baby Food contains all essential proteins and amino acids that are so important for healthy growth. Highly digestible carbohydrates and polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) deliver the necessary energy for molting. Carefully chosen algae, vegetables and herbs supply the baby shrimps with micronutrients. Green-lipped mussels are well-known for their high content of glykosaminoglykans, which form a very valuable component of the shrimp carapace. The multivitamin mixture we have also added provides your shrimps with all the vitamins they need and prevents deficiencies. Vital minerals and trace elements are provided by a concentrate of red coralline algae containing over 50 different minerals and trace elements.
Shrimp Baby Food is a full extrudate. This manufacturing method guarantees high digestibility. All the nutrients contained in this food are highly bioavailable. The powdery micro granules form a fine filmlike layer on all the surfaces in the tank. This is necessary as baby shrimp are quite sessile in the beginning, which means that they usually remain in the place where they hatched and that the food has to come to them. If it doesn't, they risk starvation.
Shrimp Baby Food has been manufactured with the utmost care, it is a fully extruded and 100% conglomerated powdered food. Contains 300 ppm of astaxanthin for more brilliant colours.
• normally stocked tanks: 1 measuring spoon* once a day • highly stocked tanks: 1 measuring spoon* twice a day
1 Measuring spoon corresponds approx. 0.5g * Measuring spoon included Ingredients
zooplankton, protein extracts of vegetable origin, squid, Omega-3 oil, Gammarus, Daphnia, white cabbage, Spirulia, spinach, rosemary, Nannochloropsis algae, Moringa oleifera, minerals, yeast, green-lipped mussel, brine shrimps, balm, Chlorella algae, fennel, pollen, grape seeds
Additives (per kg) Nutritional additives: Vitamins, provitamins and chemically defined substances having a similar effect: 2.000 IE E 671 vitamin D3, 200 mg vitamin E, 250 mg vitamin C Amino acids: 20 g L-Lysin, 10 g L-Threonin Coloring: 300 mg Astaxanthin
Analytical Constituents 48% crude protein, 9% crude fat, 3.2% raw fibre, 12.3% crude ash, 5.5% moisture
Shrimp Baby Food is available in a 38g or 76g box. One measuring spoon is also incl. in the box of
38 gram $19.95
76 gram $29.95
Bacter AE Micro Powder
Water Additive for furthering biofilms and the microflora/-fauna in shrimp tanks
Bacter AE Micro Powder adds important microorganisms, amino acids and enzymes to your aquarium. It enhancing water quality and improving the development of biofilms, which are essential for shrimp. The biofilms thus created provide them with a valuable staple food rich in beneficial proteins, especially improving the survival rate of young shrimplets. In addition, live probiotic bacteria improve the nutrient uptake of the shrimp and influence their digestive processes in a positive way.
The contained bacteria in Bacter AE Micro Powder cultures are activated as soon as they come into contact with water. They remove toxic substances and, together with all the other carefully fine-tuned components, they provide your aquarium with a good microclimate.
• lowly stocked: daily 1/2 measuring spoon* • normally stocked: daily 1 measuring spoon* • heavily stocked: twice a day 1 measuring spoon*
We recommend when first using, add only half the dosage during the first week * 1 measuring spoon = about 0.5g Ingredients
Amino acids, polysaccarides, xylanase, glucanase, amylase, protease, hemicellulase, Bacillus subtilis, Pediococcus acidilactici (Lactobacillus)
Bacter AE Micro Powder is available in a 38g or 76g box. One measuring spoon is also incl. in the box of
38 gram $19.95
76 gram $29.95
Glass Garden Betaglucan + immunoglobulin, 50g
Supplementary food for shrimp
Beta glucan and immunoglobulin can collectively strengthen the immune system and serve to improve defenses against pathogens and harmful bacteria. applied preventively, it increases alertness of the immune system, so that in case of a required immune defense, the intruders can be addressed quickly and effectively. Supporting the minerals and trace elements contained digestion, and microflora, immunoglobulin-containing protein extracts are also rich in natural vitamins. Feeding recommendation (each approximately 100 liters) • at low stocking densities: 2x weekly each 1/4 measuring spoons * • at normal stocking density: 2x weekly each 1/2 Measuring spoons * • at high stocking density: 2x weekly 1 each measuring spoon * * 1 scoop equivalent to about 0.7 g We recommend a few hours before and to give after feeding no other food to make optimum use of the effect of beta-glucan. Composition minerals, immunoglobulin containing protein extracts, beta glucans Analytical constituents 15.6% crude protein, 1.6% crude fat, 4% fiber, 57% minerals, 6% moisture content: 50 g (resealable screw-top), measuring spoon included Made in Germany
50 grams $29.95
Spinat HOKKAIDO LOOPS spiral pad as a healthy dietary supplement between normal feeding. The 100% plant-based. Tasty spiral pads ingredients rich in important nutrients. Pads Hokkaido is a colorful mix. SHRIMP KING spinat HOKKAIDO LOOPS was created as an appetizer - the main food supplement SHRIMP KING COMPLETE. nourishment consists of a mixture of 50% szpinakowych pads and 50% of waste pumpkin Hokkaido. spiral pads have an outer diameter of about 5 mm and a length of about 3 mm. Spinach is high in B vitamins, vitamin C, beta-carotene and protein. It contains many minerals and trace elements such as potassium, calcium, magnesium and iron, and zinc. Hokkaido pumpkin contains a lot of minerals, nutrients and important substances that have a positive impact on the shrimp. Includes in particular, beta-carotene, which is an important protective substance for the body's cells shrimp. It has strong antioxidant properties and protects cells against free radicals. spinach and pumpkin Hokkaido enhance the natural coloration of the shrimp species. For shrimp SHRIMP KING spinat HOKKAIDO LOOPS is very tasty shrimp, because from afar sense of his flavor and rush to him to be the first before the other shrimp. Contents: 30g SHRIMP KING spinat HOKKAIDO LOOPS guarantee that the food is free of artificial colors and preservatives without fish meal and fillers
30 grams $17.95
Shrimp King Protein
Feed pads for targeted nutritional supplementation with high-quality proteins and essential amino acids. Protein content 42.2%. For times when increased protein is required, e.g. during egg formation.
Sinking, water-stable feed pads consisting of 100% natural ingredients as a targeted protein supplement. Shrimp King Protein has significantly higher protein content in comparison with the main food at 42.2%. It is fed as part of the normal feeding programme for variety and as a nutritional supplement. At the same time, Shrimp King Protein enables an increased protein supply during times of increased need e.g. during the reproduction phase and egg formation. Shrimp species with inherently higher protein requirements can also feed appropriately for their species.
The proteins and essential amino acids all originate primarily from aquatic animals (Gammarus, Daphnia, decapsulated Artemia cysts, shrimps, green-lipped mussel) and as a result have optimum nutritional composition and bioavailability.
Guarantee: no artificial colourings or preservatives, no fish meal.
Feeding recommendation Approx. one feed pad for every 20 shrimps, 1-3 times per week. Remove food residues after 6 hours.
Tip: Shrimp King Protein is also ideal for feeding crayfish, dwarf crayfish (CPOs), crabs, long-arm shrimps and snails.
Supplementary food for shrimps in freshwater aquariums
Composition: kelp, shrimp wholemeal, Gammarus, pumpkin, wheat protein, Daphnia, decapsulated Artemia cysts, birch leaves, green-lipped mussel, yeast, birch bark, rosemary
Analytical constituents: 42.2% crude protein, 5.2% crude fat, 5.9% raw fibre,19.8% crude ash, 8.1% moisture, 3.69% calcium, 1.37% sodium, 0.72% phosphorus, 0.38% magnesium
30 grams $17.95
Shrimp King Baby
Micro-granules for daily feeding. Specially adapted to the nutritional needs and feeding habits of shrimp larvae. For all larval stages. For healthy growth and problem-free moulting.
Shrimp King Baby is a special food that will sink, consisting of 100% natural ingredients for species-specific nutrition and rearing of freshwater shrimps. Made up of over 20 carefully selected ingredients, variety is already built into each granule. Shrimp King Baby ensures healthy, balanced growth thanks to its high-quality proteins and amino acids as well as essential fatty acids from aquatic animals. The vegetarian component of the food, which is so important for a balanced diet, takes the form of high-quality ingredients such as stinging nettles, walnut leaves, birch leaves, gingko leaves, pumpkin, birch bark, lapacho bark and barley grass. Vegetables such as spinach, fennel, dandelion, herbs such as rosemary and aronia berries and flower pollen supply valuable minerals, trace elements, vitamins and phytochemicals. Natural carotinoids promote the development of full species-specific colouring, especially for yellow, orange and red coloured animals. Shrimp King Baby ensures problem-free moulting and strengthens the body's defences.
Guarantee: no artificial colourings or preservatives, no fish meal.
Feeding recommendation As much as the shrimps eat within one hour, once or twice a day. Distribute the food evenly around the aquarium. Remove food residues after 6 hours. Tip: to make the micro-granules sink more quickly in the aquarium, add the amount of food needed to a glass of water, swirl it around a few times and then pour it into the tank spreading it over a large area.
Tip: Shrimp King Baby is also suitable for rearing different species of crayfish, dwarf crayfish (CPOs) and crabs.
Complete food for shrimp in freshwater aquariums
Composition: Kelp, shrimp wholemeal, wheat protein, yeast, spirulina, lucerne, stinging nettle, walnut leaves, green-lipped mussel, Chlorella, decapsulated Artemia cysts, birch leaves, gingko leaves, pumpkin, birch bark, lapacho bark, aronia berries, flower pollen, fennel, dandelion, rosemary, spinach, barley grass
Analytical constituents: 36.5% crude protein, 4.0% crude fat, 7.4% raw fibre, 14.0% crude ash, 10.4% moisture, 1.95% calcium, 1.17% sodium, 0.57% phosphorus, 0.39% magnesium
30 grams $17.95
Dennerle Shrimp King Colour - 30 grams
Premium colour enhancing pads for shrimps. Dennerle Shrimp King - Colour contains a large amount of colourants from a wide variety of high quality ingredients such as microalgae, crustaceans, peppers, carrots and decapsulated brine shrimp eggs.
Feeding recommendations: Feed 1-7 times a week about 1 tile per 20 shrimps. Remove uneaten food after 6 hours.
Tip: Especially suitable improving colouration of Red Fire, Red Sakura Orange Sakura, Blue Pearl, Yellow Fire, Black and Blue Tiger Shrimps.
Ingredients: whole shrimp meal, wheat protein, corn, pumpkin, rice bran, green lipped mussel, green peppers, carrots, tagetes flowers, palm oil, Dunaliella salina, decapsulated brine shrimp eggs, aronia berries, bee pollen, rosemary, astaxanthin, beta-carotene
daphnia, decapsuled Artemia cysts, birch leaf, green-lipped mussel, yeast, birch bark, rosemary
Guaranteed Analysis: 41.1% crude protein, 9.9% fat, 4.0% crude fiber, 7.1% ash, 8.3% moisture, 1.73% calcium, 0.49% sodium, 0.65% phosphorus, 0.16% magnesium
30 grams $17.95
Shrimp King Complete
Feed pads for daily feeding. Containing all the important nutrients, substances needed for growth and vital substances that shrimps need for healthy, balanced growth, vibrant colouring and plentiful reproduction.
Sinking, water-stable feed pads consisting of 100% natural ingredients for a biologically balanced diet for freshwater dwarf shrimp. Shrimp King Complete contains all the essential nutrients and substances for growth that shrimps need every day. High-quality proteins and essential amino acids from aquatic animals ensure balanced growth. Dietary fibre from various leaves and bark supports healthy digestion.
Vitamins and vital substances from different types of algae and vegetables act as "lubricants" for a functioning metabolism. ß-glucan from yeasts supports the body's own defences. And natural carotinoids promote the full development of species-specific colouring. As a result of the numerous ingredients, each individual feed pad already contains a varied diet. Premium shrimp food made in Germany.
Feeding recommendation: Approx. one feed pad per day for every 20 shrimps. Remove food residues after 6 hours.
Tip: Shrimp King Complete is also ideal for feeding crayfish, dwarf crayfish (CPOs), crabs and snails.
Complete food for shrimp in freshwater aquariums
Composition: Kelp, shrimp wholemeal, wheat protein, spirulina, stinging nettles, lucerne, kale, walnut leaves, birch leaves, gingko leaves, green-lipped mussel, yeast, Chlorella, pumpkin, birch bark, lapacho bark, aronia berries, flower pollen, fennel, dandelion, rosemary, spinach, barley grass
Analytical constituents: 35.8% crude protein, 3.8% crude fat, 8.3% raw fibre, 14.0% crude ash, 9.7% moisture, 2.26% calcium, 1.04% sodium, 0.56% phosphorus, 0.36% magnesium
30 grams $17.95