The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's the deal, I'm pretty sure that my aquarium equipment is somehow multiplying.

See, a while back I got this awesome deal on a 60H tank that came with all the trimmings, everything, even this awesome regulator as part of a full CO2 system. Thing is, I got the full set up ... and then never set it up. The tank (and the regulator) has basically been sitting around for almost 10 months, empty, just chilling.

But that's not the point of this story, okay.

This story is about some weird, cheap, Chinese off brand CO2 diffuser that I have somehow managed to acquire.

I never bought this diffuser. I didn't order it alone, it didn't come with that awesome tank deal, I didn't somehow pick it up from anywhere, it just appeared one day, sitting on my side table.
Yes, my house is starting to spontaneously generate aquarium equipment.

If that's not a sign that I need to clear out some junk, I don't know what is.

So, I have a GLA Ultimate Co2 regulator that comes with an old style Cal Aqua "double check" drop checker, and the mystery Chinese diffuser that may or may not be possessed for 200$ shipped medium priority flat rate.

As my camera is currently unavailable for pictures, here's an artist representation of the my discovery of the mystery diffuser.

Seriously, where did it come from?!

·
Banned
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just think of buying this as doing me a huge favor, as it will save me from either becoming the star of a really bad low budget aquaria-based horror film, or being featured on an episode of hoarders where the floor of my attic finally collapses from all the random fish stuff I've nonsensically acquired over the years.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Best Story and Complementary Illustration Ever.

This is an official-Amano sponsored message brought to you by Takashi Amano, but is in no way directly reflecting the opinions of Aqua Design Amano or Takashi Amano. In fact this statement more likely just reflects the personal opinion of the person posting it, and has absolutely nothing to do with any other affiliations what-so-ever, which may or may not have anything to do with Aquatics in general. So you should disregard this whole paragraph as not happening, instead be distracted by the following image, which sums up the status of the paragraph, as well as possibly the objects in question:

·
Banned
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PMs replied, I have a pending offer on this, thank you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts