The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what size push to connect fittings are used on the gla regulators? Mine has broke. I pushed the hose in, gave it a tiny pull to make sure that it was attached and it pulled the guts out. Got by for a while by just shoving it all back in but now it will not seal. This is not a new regulator, have had it a while, so long that it has a new name on their website. Looks like their current gro reg, but think it was called the mini ss back when I got it. Has no bubble counter. And it was the CGA option. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I feel stupid. I emailed GLA about this about a year ago, and I never saw a response. Thought I would try again. Went to my email to search for the email address and there was the email that they promptly responded to me about a year ago, letting me know not only the size of the fitting, but also offering to sell me one. To anyone also looking for the size of the fitting it is 10/32 male thread x 6mm OD tube connector.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.