The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes. there is only a gauge for working pressure. No tank psi reading gauge.
Doesn’t this seem problematic? Does one just keep an eye on the working pressure to judge how much is left?

I have never had only one gauge so I guess I am trying to determine if another $100 or going to co2art is necessary. Seems to me it would be a PIA to guess these things with a working pressure gauge. I feel $150 should include something like that.

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
Doesn’t this seem problematic? Does one just keep an eye on the working pressure to judge how much is left?

I have never had only one gauge so I guess I am trying to determine if another $100 or going to co2art is necessary. Seems to me it would be a PIA to guess these things with a working pressure gauge. I feel $150 should include something like that.

For me, I definitely want a regulator with a tank psi reading gauge. Without the gauge, you need to keep an eye on the working pressure gauge. Either the pressure drops or increase, it's time to refill the tank. there are a lot choices around that price range. do a little search. There is another option. go DIY

·
Registered
165 Posts
Patience and good ebay skills pay off if you arent in a hurry. I picked up a new in the box Concoa 2 stage model 315 regulator, all chrome plated with a co2 inlet, for a bid of 28 dollars. Its twin went for 30.
An good 2 stage industrial regulator is a much better buy for a better quality. longer lasting regulator.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.