The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Banned
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well as i am neglecting my tanks more and more because of the daily trips to the hospital i am being forced to shut down my fish room it will not be forever but just for now so what better way to help the community than to raok some rare plants to some of the wonderful people in here i will be giving away
7 raoks
containing of one species per raok the species will
be
crypt hudoroi
crypt purpure
bucephalandra melawi
bucephalandra sekadau
piptospatha parakensi

along with more common plants to fill the box to the top
shipping will be 6 dollars and you have to have at least one feedback so that i know you are active in tpt other than that i will pick a winner when we hit 50 entries

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Really sorry to hear that......I hope everything is ok. I will not enter as I'm not sure my low tech tank would be sufficient for these plants. If you feel low tech (no co2, minimal ferts) is sufficient for these plants, then sign me up.

Either way, thank you for the opportunity!

·
Banned
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys i have a couple of uncles in the hospital so im rarely home and the tanks are taking the beating so i decided to put this beautiful hobby on hold and care on this plants is actually quite easy theonly thing they hate is being moved around so just plant them and let them grow

·
Banned
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There will be seven winners each winner will get to chose one of the plants mentioned i have about two of each plant once those are gone they are gone along with the one plant you will get a ton of other kess rare plants

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewsuf82
Really sorry to hear I hope things get better for you

1.Green_Flash
2. Rockhoe14er
3. acitydweller
4.sethjohnson30
5. Drewsuf82

Hope things start lookin up for ya

Total face palm I forgot to add myself

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
1.Green_Flash
2. Rockhoe14er
3. acitydweller
4.sethjohnson30
5. Drewsuf82
6.Texans
7. Axelrodi202

Hope things start turning out better for you :)

1 - 20 of 96 Posts