The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wanting to purchase some blue rams but wasnt sure how well they ship. I live in Monroe, LA. I have a female blue ram right now and thats it so I dont know how many of each sex I would need. Any one have any for sale i would like to know!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
any one know?

·
Registered
258 Posts
I dunno how well they ship, but I do know that they pair up so you would want a male to match the female. I would suggest asking a LFS if they planned to or if they would consider ordering some rams in the future.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well the user bumblebee has a group of 6 rams (3 males and 3 females) for sale for a good price. That would total for me 4 females since I already have 1 female ram and 3 males. Is that a good ratio?

the fish would go in my 100 gallon planted tank with the fish listed in my signature. the ph of my take is about 6.9 tap and 6.2-6.6 with co2

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
has anyone ever dealt with Austinapistos on aquabid?

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
anyone heard of him?

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
or the user bumblebee?

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Rams aren't exactly rare:)

1m/2f is best, but 3m/4f may be ok.
I would ask the lfs, do research if you can't tell the sex, it's pretty easy.

Austin apistos is a good seller i think, there are two that sell apistos, apisto dave and austin apistos are the best i think.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Atlantis - Tropical Fish Hatchery

Peter has sent me one order of biotoecus, came in well packed and in very good condition. This species is collected wild and is usually in terrible shape wheni t reaches the states. Worth an email for your fish I'd think your experience would be as good as mine.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think im going to buy 6 rams for $25 and just do USPS priority for $10. Or should I go express and have them guaruanteed?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
i'm in baton rouge. i can get you rams for $11 each PLUS shipping usps express guarenteed, or priority at your risk. i can ship in breather bags and heat pack if desired/needed. i know that's a little expensive, but it's the best i can do. you're always welcome to come to the store and get them if you want though.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anyone else selling blue rams??

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok well im interested in people that have any blue ram for sale! Do you sale any rams rmc?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts