The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day, I'm Cam & good to informally meet whoever reads this.

Decided a few weeks ago (after buying ~10 indoor plants for my apartment) it was time to get back into Aquascaping. I was a member on this forum years ago when I first set up a planted tank and am very keen to get back into it as it's been many years since I had a tank (only ever had the one, too).

I always told myself that if I ever setup a planted tank again it would be an ADA, but since I've been out of the game it seems Waterbox are very on par in terms of clarity and seamless design, but for a much better price-point, so today I bought a Waterbox 3260 (186 L/49.1 gals / 900 x 500 x 450mm) and am pumped for it to arrive!

Still need to spend the next week whilst I wait for delivery to decide what scape to do, but looking forward to journaling it here.

Cheers 馃嵒

Banned
Yes, the Waterbox is very nice. It seems to have the lead in the reviews that I have read compared to others. I saw one last week at the LFS. It has ample filtration with surface skimming and I think it has low iron glass. Please, do post some pictures. This is going to be a good tank.

Reactions: Camm1252

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome back! Waterbox makes a nice tank, I've been enjoying my mini 30.
Cheers! Good to hear feedback from someone with a Waterbox. 馃槃

Yes, the Waterbox is very nice. It seems to have the lead in the reviews that I have read compared to others. I saw one last week at the LFS. It has ample filtration with surface skimming and I think it has low iron glass. Please, do post some pictures. This is going to be a good tank.
Yeah, I was really surprised by it's quality for the price. I saw a 2420 (600 wide) at my LFS yesterday when I bought mine, and the glass material is Starphire Ultra-clear glass with a transmittance of 91%. Here's a quick (poor quality) photo I took of it. I'll definitely be posting journals of every step! I regret not doing that last time lol.

Welcome back to the pond, can't wait to see what you do
Cheers mate!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.