The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GCCA Swap Meet Saturday May 28th

GCCA's Swap Meet is a great place to buy fish, plants, food, equipment and more!

Buy directly from the breeder and make your best deal!
Four times a year these fish swaps have the largest selection of fish available in the Midwest
Find fish that you can't find at any local fish store.
This is one of the biggest
Most vendors sell fish that they raise themselves.
Take a look at GCCA classifieds to see a preview into what the vendors are bringing
Arrive early for the best selection!

Saturday from 10AM to 2PM

Best Western Plus
4400 Frontage Rd
Hillside, IL. 60162

Admission
$5.00 for everyone
Kids under 15 free with an Adult admission

If you missed buying something at the last swap here's your chance again.

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are a lot of people selling angelfish there. Typically you will have a nice selection to choose from.

·
Registered
309 Posts
The Chicago Aquatic Plant Society (see us on Facebook) will be at the Swap Meet. We are the only aquatic plant and aquascaping hobbyist group in the Chicagoland area and we will be selling aquatic plants grown by our members (grown submersed, not emersed) along with a wide assortment of manzanita wood that is great for aquascaping. We will have a pretty wide assortment of plants, many which you won't find in a local fish store. We had a great response to our first swap in March! Stop by and say hello and request to join our Facebook group!

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a new 55 gallon tank bought at Aquarium Adventure. Tank has never been used--No scratches great condition--As it should be since it's new. It also has 2 glass tops bought at Doctors Foster and Smith.

If anyone is interested pm me an offer. I would be happy to bring it to the swap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.