The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
WTS: Bunch of equipment/stuff

Have a bunch of fish stuff laying around my storage room that I'm hoping someone else might be able to use. I'm not sure about pricing, so if it seems high, the price is negotiable on most items.

1) Polished aluminum reflector (~3ft worth - needs to be cleaned) - $10

2) Bottle of Greenlead liquid nitrogen (Little less than 500ml) - $10

3) Coralife 18 watt, 9 inch 50/50 Sunlight/Actinic CF bulb - $5

4) 5 Bioballs - Free if you purchase something and ask for the bioballs

5) Brand new, medium piece of mopani wood - $10

6) brand new Lifeguard 1/2" bulhead kit - $7.50

7) Amersham Pharmacia Scientific Peristaltic pump - $50 (I can show you how to use it)

8) Small Mag-clean glass cleaner and thermometers - $5

9) Topfin Powerhead 30 (95gallon/hour) - $10

10) JBJ Nano-Glo Refugium LED - $25 (These are BRIGHT. I retrofitted this over a small bowl and it was plenty of light for the tank)

11) Workhorse 5 Electronic Ballast w/CF endcap prewired - $10

PM me if you're interested. I can send pics of any of the stuff if you're interested.

I will also like have some plants ready to go when the swap rolls around, so will update this post.

·
Registered
184 Posts
If anyone is still interested in any of the equipment, let me know. Otherwise, I will repost for the next event or pass it on to a friend.

I need to take a look at my tank, but will probably have some plants to bring to the event. I'll post it tonight when I get a chance to check out what's ready to go in my tank. I know for sure I'll have some Glossostigma (foreground), Alternanthera reineckii sp. 'Mini', probably some Rotala mexican/H'Ra/colorata/green narrow leaf, and potentially some Pogostemon erectus (one of my favorite plants recently). I may also have a few stems of Ludwigia inclinata var. verticillata 'Cuba'. If you're interested in any of these plants, please let me know and I'll post prices.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hi Folks. I'm not sure I'll be making the swap this weekend. Potential family obligations may come up, although I really want to make it to get some shrimp for my tank.... Anyway, if you're interested in any of the plants, let me know. I have a good amount ready to prune.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Ouch!! Sorry to hear... I missed this one and was really bummed. Unexpected visitors came into town, and I was told in no uncertain terms to be at home.... Couldn't convince the friend's hubby to join me at the swap. :(

I'll be at the next one and will post plants for people interested. There should he a window for warm weather this week where shipping will be okay...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts