1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
WTS

Seiryu stone

LEFT 14"x5"......................RIGHT 11"x7"

$20 ea or both for $35

1 -AquaticLife T5 HO Dual Lamp Light Fixtures 30" dual T5 fixtures, new"er" tubes maybe 45days of run time. $40 ea. I believe retail is $99 ea.

TERMS - PayPal sent by Friday prior to the Swap, 100% money back if not happy with items upon inspection.

BONUS!!!

***Purchase the AquaticLife T5 HO Dual Lamp Light 30" dual T5 fixture or Both Seiryu stones and receive a Mystery Plant. The plant(s) are from my Low Tech tanks.***

FREE - It's time to cull out some of my Adult MTS.

There should be enough for two bags as a starter. Please contact me the Fri/Sat before the Swap to remind me to pull them out of tanks.

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
WTB
Red or Pink Ramshorn Snails

I'd love a few red or pink ramshorns if you have any to spare.
I've got some Red/Gold Ramshorns I'll give you. I have extra MTS too if your interested. Please remind me via PM the day before the show.

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
It's ChicagoLand, it could also be 50 degrees that day. Let's wait until we see Tom Skilling's forecast on Wed before the Swap.

If we post up an alternate this early, guarantee someone is going to get confused.....like RazorWorm.

:hihi:

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
I thought the whole reason for charging an entry fee was to rent facilities? Outside in Feb is RARELY 50 degrees in chicagoland. You are looking at anywhere between 0 and high 30s. Not ideal for fish.

Can I offer a suggestion to the organizers?
Dan (ShinyCard225) is the C.E.O. (Chief Event Organizer) of this little gathering.

We started this little Meet & Greet 3 years ago to put faces with names. If you actually READ the the threads you see we meet in the parking lot BEFORE the G.C.C.A Swap meet to talk about our planted tank hobby. Some of buy, sell, trade our plants between ourselves before we go INSIDE the hotel were the G.C.C.A Swap meet is held.

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
30 degrees will seem like a heat wave. Most people will be in light jackets & sweaters.

Man-up and meet in the parking lot.
:D

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
I was a bit more worried about the shrimp/fish that we'll be swapping. I don't think they'll enjoy being out in this for very long since they can't enjoy the luxury of your light jackets and sweaters. Hahaha
Styro boxes or coolers, I'll volunteer my Gas and keep my Scion XB running.

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
WTS

Seiryu stone

LEFT 14"x5"......................RIGHT 11"x7"

$20 ea or both for $35

1 -AquaticLife T5 HO Dual Lamp Light Fixtures 30" dual T5 fixtures, new"er" tubes maybe 45days of run time. $40. I believe retail is $99

TERMS - PayPal sent by Friday prior to the Swap, 100% money back if not happy with items upon inspection.

BONUS!!!

***Purchase the AquaticLife T5 HO Dual Lamp Light 30" dual T5 fixture or Both Seiryu stones and receive a Mystery Plant. The plant(s) are from my Low Tech tanks.***

FREE - It's time to cull out some of my Adult MTS.

There should be enough for two bags as a starter. Please contact me the Fri/Sat before the Swap to remind me to pull them out of tanks.
I'll check here @ 8pm, please PM if interested. I won't have time Sunday am to check this page.

Thank You

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
8:45am found my rear tire flat, tried to inflate it but it's a sidewall hole can't be fixed. I rather be at the swap than Discount Tires. Hope you all enjoy the Meet & Greet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts