The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

This is my first terrarium that I've made. The design is influenced by some Vietnamese gardens when I was searching on the Internet. Due to limited space, I put it on top of my 10 gallon fish tank. I'm also thinking about having some red-eyed frog for my terrarium. I'm just starting to learn how to build terrariums so all feed backs and criticism are gladly accepted :grin2: Thanks all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lOt_WW4SeU&feature=youtu.be

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Haha so cool!

I've only done aquariums and haven't ventured into terrariums, vivariums, paludariums, etc, yet, so I'm of no advice.
But curious how long you've had all the plants?
Will they do just fine the way they are emersed? Or do they require a lot of humidity?

Got a plant (flora) list?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you WaterLife. This is my first terrarium and I haven't ventured into aquariums as well because my tank is barely empty with only a few crayfish.

I just purchased all the plants last week, and I also have a ultrasonic humidifier to keep them from drying out. So far, all the plants seem fine. I'm no expert in this unfortunately, but I will keep my terrarium updated if some of the plants are not doing well in the future.0:)

Haha so cool!

I've only done aquariums and haven't ventured into terrariums, vivariums, paludariums, etc, yet, so I'm of no advice.
But curious how long you've had all the plants?
Will they do just fine the way they are emersed? Or do they require a lot of humidity?

Got a plant (flora) list?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.