The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got this idea from a different forum and changed it a little.
Here's how it goes; All you have to do is say something nice about the tank posted last, and include a pic of your tank for the next person. I'll start by posting a pic of one of my tanks.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
blueguppygirl - I can't seem to get your image to work! Can you check and repost? I'm sure it is lovely!

Here's my work tank all decorated up for Christmas. It needs a trim pretty bad in this pic:

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Hey Jen I don't think I've ever seen a triangular tank dressed up like that before with lights and ornaments!

I Don't have a tank picture at the moment.... So Someone else can go;)

-Andrew

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Wow I like it. What kinda fry are in there. I can't wait to set up my shrimp only nano tank. Here's a month old shot of my tank.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Beautiful scape. I love the carpet in the front (is that HC? glosso maybe?) and the red in the back seems to give it more depth.

Here's my bettas (curly) tank I just recently added the java moss. (those are guppy fry anthony)

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Looks good blueguppygirl. You may find the gravel to be too lacking in nutrients for the vals and wisteria(?). If so, you can always put in some root tabs or laterite. Pretty betta and nice job on attaching the moss to the driftwood. :)
Here's a shot of my tank that was taken last week (tank was about 3 weeks old at the time).

·
Registered
299 Posts
I wish I could get my foreground that thick.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Nice tank, what plant is that in the front?

This is my RCS Shrimp Tank work in progress (most current picture). But I have recently removed that "Green Hedge" plant in the left of the tank as it is terrestial:icon_mad: And I added a bunch of Whorled Pennywort in its place.:cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts