The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got 4 of the little beauties last night. So far they have taken some Hikari fry food and some crushed flake. So what has everybody else been feeding their newly acquired Galaxy Rasbora's?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hikari, Freeze dried Blood worms. It took them a couple days to get used to it but now they go insane when I put some in. Mine also enjoy frozen daphnia.

·
Registered
253 Posts
How well are these guys schooling for you? I've seen these fish at aquaforest and they seem to prefer to stay in loose groups. Do they eventually lose their shyness when they get settled in their tank?

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Mine eat whatever I give. Frozen brine shrimp, Hikari freeze dried brine shrimp and blood worms, Tetra color bits and Pro Crisps.

Because they are most likely all wild caught it took them a while to catch on to "dinner time" and to get into the swing of community living, but they're real active now and hang in loose groups racing back and forth amongst the denser background plants. They also seem to prefer the upper 1/3 of the tank, but not quite the top.

Tommy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.