The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol i was looking around on the inverts section on aquabid and ran into this description for his auction. i thought it was pretty funny

"These are the best Golden Bee Shrimps. These are the Golden Bee shrimps your mother warned you about. These Golden Bee shrimps will give you the courage to talk to women. These Golden Bee shrimps will update your blog. These Golden Bee shrimps will do your laundry. These Golden Bee shrimps have been raised with TLC, living on nothing but the finest ADA aquasoil and Ken's multicolored fish food sticks. I've got hundreds of them. You will too very soon. Bid on them now. They look just like the Golden Bee shrimp in the picture--that is my picture of one of my Golden Bees. I am throwing in some rare Amano type aquascaping plants in this box of Golden Bee love too. You need these shrimp and I need your money to buy shrimp from some other aquabidder. I will send them to you by USPS express for around $35, priority for $20 but I only honor live arrival guarantee with express shipping. They will get there alive. These Golden Bees are rockstars. You think you are bidding on 10 but I am sending you more than ten. Let's do this."

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
I had a carpet kit in my eBay store for almost a year. Price was competitive plus I had it in stock and not set for a drop ship. Darn thing just sat there.

I finally changed the image to an old horse with a blanket on it's back along with a statement something like, "Even if you don't own a car this carpet kit will fit it might keep your horse warm in the winter". Carpet sold the first week after the change. lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts