The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I have a 10gal that is about a year and a half old. It is kind of a strange set up. First, it has a ZooMed turtle filter and a UGF. Secondly, it sits at the bottom of a terrarium as the "water" area, and it has no lights. Just sun.

Recently, I removed the Danio that have been living in there and placed 4 corys instead. The tank also has an assortment of snails including trumpet snails, a Rams head and one big one I forget the name of. In the terrarium live 3 chorus frogs.

I have begun to notice small little white "dots" of what I cannot identify. At first I thought they were bits of gravel stuck to the drift wood by the snail slime, which happens, but it never fell off, and I have begun to notice it is appearing on the windows as well. I cleaned off the drift wood, and it came back. It could be a lot of things, there are several types of snail in there, and I am thinking maybe they are eggs? I do not know. Any help is appreciated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.